This PC case replaces five (of the six ) drawers in a IKEA Helmer cabinet, transforming it into a stylish personal computer.
The existing drawer fronts are removed and attached to the case via the handles.
The case can accommodate a standard ATX power supply, full-size ATX motherboard, full-length graphics card, three 3.5-inch HD (or SSD) and four 120mm fans (1x back, 3x front). A triple 120 radiator can be mounted at the front of the case.
Optional DVD drive mounting bracket:
Due to the weight of this “drawer”, it is recommended that it be inserted at the top of the Helmer cabinet.
- ATX form factor motherboard (room for 180mm tall heatsink).
- ATX PSU.
- Full-length GPU (11.75-inches).
- Room for four 120mm fans (three in the front, one in back).
- Install three 2.5/3.5-inch drives.
- Mounting plate for two 19-mm switches.
- All anodized aluminum construction. Fully assembled.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Optional mounting plate for one rear-mounted DVD drive.
- Size: 9.25 x 15.875 x 19.5-inches; 235 x 390 x 495mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: x pounds y ounces.