The DA‑160 is a vertical case designed specifically for an air cooled mini‑ITX/DTX rig.
Accepting pre-orders now! Cases are expected to ship in about 3 weeks.
Orders are currently restricted to US residents only.
Contact email@example.com to place an order.
- The motherboard is mounted vertically with the GPU bracket at the top or bottom of the case.
- The PSU can be mounted virtually anywhere (vertically, horizontally, behind, or over the motherboard, etc).
- Solid side panels for quiet directed bottom-to-top airflow.
- The location of the motherboard and GPU can be repositioned up/down and left/right, and further into the case.
- Modular case panels allow you to choose which side is the front/back/side of the case.
- Matte black powder coating.
- The C14 power inlet can be mounted anywhere along the bottom of the case (an angled C13 power cable is recommended)..
- Made in the USA by Spotswood Computer Cases, LLC.
|CPU cooler||163mm (compatible with Noctua NH-D15S)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||249 x 194 x 428 (20.6L). 18.9L excluding the|
space at the bottom of the case to hide wires.
453mm tall including case feet.
|Fan support||2x 120mm at the top. Optional 120mm fan at the bottom.|
|Graphics card||355mm long, 63mm thick, 160mm wide|
|Power supply||SFX, SFX‑L, ATX|
|Storage||1x 3.5″ HDD|
1-2x 2.5″ drives
|Materials||1.6mm powder coated aluminum sheet|
Anodized slotted extrusion
Stainless steel fasteners
16mm LED vandal switch
Soft rubber feet (25.4mm tall)