Modular Compact Tech Station
The compact tech tray can be made into a full-flown tech station (test bench) with the addition of a set of legs.
This modular, rugged, anodized aluminum tech/test station/bench can accommodate a mini-ITX, microATX, or ATX form factor motherboard.
The open frame design provides complete access to the CPU socket area of the motherboard for easy heatsink backplate installation.
An ATX PSU can be mounted on either side of the station and with the cooling fan oriented either up or down.
Fans/radiators can be mounted almost anywhere on the station.
- Support for ATX (8 expansion cards), microATX and mini-ITX form factor motherboards.
- Mount an ATX PSU on either side of the station and with the cooling fan oriented either up or down.
- Mount 1x HDD and 1x SSD, or 2x SSDs.
- Mount 4 fans or any combination of 1-4 radiators.
- Design allows for complete access to the backside of the motherboard for easy heatsink backplate installation.
- All anodized aluminum construction.
- 7/8-inch tall aluminum motherboard standoffs.
- Size: 15.75 x 13 x 12.75-inches (W x D x H)
- Weight: 4 pounds 14 ounces.