Up to eight risers can be safely attached anywhere along the slotted extrusion via four bolts per riser (only 6 risers shown):
The wide open-frame “mining tray” can hold 2 PSUs and up to 8 GPUs (only one GPU shown below).
The extrusions are pre-drilled to attach an ATX/microATX/mini-ITX motherboard (via aluminum spacers).
The trays can be stacked (fastened securely together).
Everything you need to assemble and mount a rig to the tray is included.
The GPU-tier doubles the number of GPUs that can be mounted to the tray (16).
- Made from anodized aluminum extrusions.
- Two PSUs can be securely attached to the tray. pic
- Room for 8 GPUs (spaced approximately 50mm apart).
- One HD/SSD can be attached to the tray via a pair of optional rails. pic
- The tops of the posts can be covered with a set of optional end caps. pic
- Height of all of the GPU support bars is adjustable.
- Motherboard bolts to frame via 5/8″ tall aluminum standoffs/spacers.
- The tray ships as a kit.
- The trays can be stacked and securely fastened together via metal dowels and bolts pic pic pic pic
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Size: 26.5″ x 10.75″ x 12″ (W x D x H)6
- Weight: 4 pounds 6 ounces (6 pounds shipping)