The mini modular open frame tech station/bench can accommodate a mini‑ITX motherboard, ATX or SFX PSU and one 3.5-inch hard drive or SSD.
The test bench is made from 15mm square anodized t‑slot extrusion. The t‑slots can be used to mount cooling fans and/or radiators practically anywhere on the station.
The tech station pictured below is shown with optional end caps.
An ATX or SFX PSU can be mounted along the back of the case.
A drive is mounted to the drive “rails” (slotted-extrusion) via rubber grommets.
- Support for a mini-ITX form factor motherboard.
- 7/8-inch tall aluminum motherboard standoffs.
- Mount a fan anywhere along the slotted extrusions.
- Bottom mounted PSU (ATX or SFX).
- Drive mounts to the station via soft rubber grommets. pic
- Install one 2.5 or 3.5-inch drive on the lower-level t-slot extrusions.
- All aluminum construction.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Size: 10 x 7.25 x 10.25-inches (W x D x H)
- Stackable (with optional extra posts).
- Weight: 2 pounds 9 ounces (4 pounds shipped).