Micro Tech Station
This micro modular tech station (test bench) has a bottom mounted power supply and can accommodate two 3.5-inch hard drives or three SSDs and one 120×1 radiator.
The tech station pictured below is shown with optional end caps.
A PSU can be mounted along the back of the case.
Drives are mounted to the drive “rails” (slotted-extrusion) via rubber grommets.
- Support for microATX and mini-ITX form factor motherboards.
- 7/8-inch tall aluminum motherboard standoffs.
- Mount 2 fans or a radiator on/in the bottom and/or top tiers.
- Extra extrusions and fasteners are included to mount pumps, reservoirs, etc. anywhere on the station.
- Bottom mounted PSU (vertical or horizontal).
- Drives mount to the station via soft rubber grommets. pic
- Install two 2.5/3.5-inch drives on the lower level t-slot extrusions. Install additional drives with optional drive rails.
- All aluminum construction.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Set of optional end-caps can be purchased separately.
- Size: 11.5 x 10.25 x 14.5-inches (W x D x H)
- Stackable (with optional extra posts).
- Weight: 3 pounds 8 ounces.