This wide open-frame mining tray can hold 1 PSU and 8 GPUs.
The extrusions are pre-drilled to attach an ATX/microATX/mini-ITX motherboard (via aluminum spacers).
The trays can be stacked (fastened securely together).
Everything you need to assemble and attach a rig to the tray is included.
- Made from anodized aluminum extrusions.
- One PSU can be securely attached to the tray.
- Room for 8 GPUs (spaced approximately 48mm apart).
- One HD/SSD can be attached to the tray via a pair of optional rails. pic
- The tops of the posts can be covered with a set of optional end caps. pic
- Height of all of the GPU support bars is adjustable.
- Motherboard bolts to frame via 5/8″ tall aluminum standoffs/spacers.
- The tray ships as a kit.
- The trays can be stacked and securely fastened together via metal dowels and bolts. pic pic pic pic
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Size: 23.5″ x 10.75″ x 12″ (W x D x H)
- Weight: 3.5 pounds (5 pounds shipping)