Micro Tech Station
The mini modular tech station/bench can accommodate a miniITX motherboard, ATX or SFX PSU and one 3.5-inch hard drive or SSD.
The tech station pictured below is shown with optional end caps.
An ATX or SFX PSU can be mounted along the back of the case.
A drive is mounted to the drive “rails” (slotted-extrusion) via rubber grommets.
- Support for a mini-ITX form factor motherboard.
- 7/8-inch tall aluminum motherboard standoffs.
- Mount a fan anywhere along the slotted extrusions.
- Bottom mounted PSU (ATX or SFX).
- Drive mounts to the station via soft rubber grommets. pic
- Install one 2.5 or 3.5-inch drive on the lower-level t-slot extrusions.
- All aluminum construction.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Size: 10 x 7.25 x 10.25-inches (W x D x H)
- Stackable (with optional extra posts).
- Weight: 2 pounds 9 ounces (4#-5 shipped).