Large Tech Station
This large modular test bench accepts a bottom mounted power supply, 4x drives and two 120×4 radiators.
The tech station pictured below is shown with optional end caps.
One or two power supplies can be mounted anywhere along the entire back of the case (in any orientation).
An optical drive can be attached directly to the station via 90-degree angle brackets.
Four 3.5-inch or 5.25-inch devices can be mounted inside the drive cage (included).
Multiple fans, pumps and radiators can be mounted almost everywhere on the station.
More space can be added by stacking a station onto an optional lower tier.
- Support for EATX, ATX (8 expansion cards), microATX and mini-ITX form factor motherboards.
- 7/8-inch tall aluminum motherboard standoffs.
- Mount 4 fans or any combination of 1-3 radiators on/in the bottom and/or top tiers.
- Extra extrusions and fasteners are included to mount pumps, reservoirs, etc. almost anywhere on the station.
- Bottom mounted PSU (oriented vertically or horizontally).
- Install four 5.25 or 3.5-inch devices.
- All aluminum construction.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Size: 19.25 x 23.25 x 16.125-inches (W x D x H)
- Stackable (with optional extra posts).
- Weight: 9 pounds 4 ounces.
The tech station reviewed by Linus Tech Tips, was actually a tech tray with an optional lower-tier, more info about that is here.